Sorry, ladies: Adam Levine ENGAGED

Sorry, ladies: Adam Levine ENGAGED

In this June 14, 2013 file photo, Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine appears on NBC's "Today" show in New York. Levine’s representative confirmed Tuesday, July 16, 2013, that the Maroon 5 singer is engaged to model Behati Prinsloo. The couple started dating last year. The 34-year-old singer proposed to 24-year-old Prinsloo in Los Angeles this weekend. Levine is also a judge on the NBC singing series “The Voice.” Photo: Associated Press/Charles Sykes/Invision

NEW YORK (AP) — Sorry, ladies, but Adam Levine is off the market.

The Maroon 5 singer’s representative confirmed Tuesday he’s engaged to model Behati Prinsloo.

Levine proposed to Prinsloo over the weekend in Los Angeles. The couple started dating last year. The singer’s rep says the 34-year-old Levine and the 24-year-old Prinsloo recently reunited.

Prinsloo is from Namibia and models for Victoria’s Secret. Levine also is a judge on the NBC singing series “The Voice.”

The Grammy Award-winning Maroon 5 last year released its fourth album, “Overexposed.” It features the hits “Payphone,” ”One More Night,” ”Daylight” and “Love Somebody.”

People magazine first reported the engagement.

Recent Headlines

in Entertainment

Cosby to be deposed in sexual abuse lawsuit


Bill Cosby was expected to testify under oath in a lawsuit brought by a woman accusing the veteran comedian of sexual abuse.

in Entertainment

OPENING WEEKEND: Biopic ‘Steve Jobs’ competes against ‘Pan,’ ‘The Walk’


Here's a look at the movies set to open nationwide this weekend.

in Viral Videos

WATCH: Soldier breaks rank to hug daughter at homecoming


Top brass at a Colorado Army post are all smiles after a 2-year-old girl interrupted a general's speech to dash across the room and hug her dad, who had just come home from a nine-month deployment.

in Entertainment

‘Ant-Man’ sequel and three more Marvel movies are coming


The superhero universe will add three more as of yet unnamed movies by 2020.

in Entertainment

Carlton says there won’t be a ‘Fresh Prince’ reboot


Alfonso Ribeiro is adamant there will never be a TV reboot of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," because no one can take the place of their "cornerstone" James Avery.